Basic Policy Information
|Web application name||Raccoon-AI|
|Policy prepared by||Security Team of Rccoon-AI|
|Date approved by SLT security team|
|Policy operational date|
|Policy last updated on||12th July 2022|
01 – What information we collect ?
The personal information that you are asked to provide and the reasons why you are asked to provide will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
When you register for an Account :
When you register on Raccoon-AI, log into the web application and using the resources, we may collect a variety of information including :
- Your name
- Company name
- Email address
- Package you are selecting
If you contact us directly :
we may collect additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
02 – Do we handle sensitive data ?
Raccoon-AI does not collect or comply with extra regulations for sensitive data of our customers pertaining to :
- Financial information
- Credit reporting
- Location data
- Contact details
03 – How we use your personal information ?
The personal information we collect allows us to maintain effective account details of our customers. We use information collect from you in various ways, such as :
- Provide, operate, and maintain our web application
- Improve, personalize, and expand our services
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or indirectly
- Find and prevent fraud
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes like : auditing, data analysis and research to improve the productivity of the web application.
04 – How we secure your personal information ?
Raccoon-AI takes the security of your personal information very seriously.
- When your personal data is stored, we use computer systems with limited access and the cloud data is stored in encrypted form.
- We do not share or/and sell your personal details with third parties.
- User profiles are secured with firebase authentication.
- The privacy of your data is secured and regularly monitored by the architecture.
- Raccoon-AI does not take your data into our local servers because the complete system built on the Google Cloud.
- The datasets you uploaded is completely removed/die from Google cloud once the instance dies.
- The generated results and all the cache files automatically cleared with the instance.
- Platform security is regularly checked and overseen by SLT R&D and Sri Lanka Telecom Information Security.
- Abnormal activities on the platform are closely monitored.
05 – Third Party Sites and Services
Raccoon-AI does not maintain third party analytics or other tools to utilize the personal data or gain insight about the behavior of our customers.
06 – Use of Tracking Technology
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to the browser from the web application and stored on hard drive of the user devices when using this service.
Web beacons or bugs are file objects that is placed on a web page or in an e-mail message to monitor user behavior. Unlike a cookie, a web bug arrives as just another GIF or other file object.
07 – Privacy Guidelines for Unique Services or/and Features
Being compiled to the ‘Request for Information Act’ (RTI) and designed for ‘High
Availability’, Raccoon-AI has the capability of providing information based on customer
Therefore, we would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every customer is entitled to the following :
The right to access-You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
The right to erasure-You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions
The right to restrict processing– You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Customers are having the capability of receiving requested information as soon as possible.
10 – Contact information and user consent
SLT Digital Lab Section,
Sri Lanka Telecom PLC,